- Performing and Logging Scroll Health Checks
- Restrict Scroll Versions activation by space
- Improve Page Tree Performance in Large Versioned Spaces
- Compatibility with Themes
- Security Advisories
- Minimum System Requirements
- Update Scroll Versions
- Get Scroll meta information
You can update to the latest version of Scroll Versions in one of two ways:
- In the UPM, click Update.
- Alternatively, download and install the OBR file directly.
To upgrade, you must have a valid license key. We highly recommend keeping all licenses renewed, to have access to support and updates.
Downloading and installing the OBR file directly
You can download the add-on's OBR file directly from in the Atlassian Marketplace listing's Version History tab. To install it, in Confluence, go to Manage Apps > Upload app and upload the OBR file.