- Conditional Content and Variants
- Workflows and Publishing
- Advanced Content and Help
- Perform and Log Scroll Health Checks
- Restrict Scroll Versions activation by space
- Improve Page Tree Performance in Large Versioned Spaces
- Compatibility with Themes
- Security Advisories
- Minimum System Requirements
- Update Scroll Versions
- Get Scroll meta information
- Can I publish only specific pages?
- Can I use variables?
- Collaborative editing: how should I work with the editor's draft and publish functions?
- How can I bulk change the version of multiple pages?
- How can I change the versions of existing pages?
- How can I downgrade to a previous version of Scroll Versions?
- How can I lock version editing after publish?
- How can I make the Scroll Content Management Bar scrollable?
- How can I manage variant attributes for pages using REST
- How do I deactivate Scroll Versions in a space?
- How do I restrict searches to a specific version?
- How to change the number of available threads
- How to export a version with Scroll Exporters
- How to work with unversioned pages
- Why do I still see Scroll Versions UI elements after uninstalling the app
- What's the difference between Permalinks and Page Keys?
- Why am I getting a notification that "the task Publishing.Preview is currently queued"?
- Why are there pages grayed out in the page tree?
- Why are two pages created when converting an unversioned pages to a versioned page?
- Why does Page Property macro render an error?
- Why do I get the error "Page X will be restricted for Edit if Scroll Versions groups are removed in the target space and cannot be overwritten by the current user" when publishing a space?
- Why do I get the warning "Page XY contains a link to a page YX that cannot be published" when publishing a space?
- Why is a certain macro or app not working in versioned spaces?
- Why versioned pages are shown in the page tree?
- Limitations of use with Confluence 6
- Define Scroll Versions user settings
- Behavior of Inline Comments
- Delete a page and its descendants
- Fix the Macro Rendering Error
- 'Error Loading Children' is displayed in the page tree instead of the child pages
- Disable Scroll Versions Onboarding Notifications
- Importing Content to a Target Version
- Assigning renderable addresses to pages with unrenderable page titles
- Removing unversioned pages
- Split versioned spaces
- Disable the automatic flushing of the index queue at the end of a publish job
- Create a global multi-language glossary
- A banner appears in my spaces regarding the Dark Feature
- Solving the error "Change name 'PAGENAME' must match page naming pattern"
- How to unlock a space?
- Deactivate the Public View
- Reporting on spaces that use Scroll Versions or Translations functionality
- Switching off Scroll Versions or Scroll Translations functionality
Define Scroll Versions user settings
You can define your personal Scroll Versions user settings. The settings are made globally and therefore applied to all spaces in your Confluence system.
To define your personal Scroll Versions settings:
- Open any space with Scroll Versions,
- click your profile picture at top right of the screen > Scroll Settings.
Your global Scroll Versions settings are displayed.
Select your preferred settings:
Option Default Description Show Top-level Pages cleared Select this check box if you want to show pages in the page tree that are in the same level as the home page (for example an include library). Highlight Includes selected Select this check box if you want to highlight included content. Highlight Conditional Content selected Select this check box if you want to highlight conditional content. Show Hidden Versions
Only available if you are logged in with Doc-Admin permissions
cleared Select this check box if you want to display hidden versions in the Working Version drop-down. Show all pages selected Select this check box if you want to show greyed out pages in the pagetree.
- Click Save.
Your personal global Scroll Versions settings are defined.