- Conditional Content and Variants
- Workflows and Publishing
- Advanced Content and Help
- Perform and Log Scroll Health Checks
- Restrict Scroll Versions activation by space
- Improve Page Tree Performance in Large Versioned Spaces
- Compatibility with Themes
- Security Advisories
- Minimum System Requirements
- Update Scroll Versions
- Get Scroll meta information
- Can I publish only specific pages?
- Can I use variables?
- Collaborative editing: how should I work with the editor's draft and publish functions?
- How can I bulk change the version of multiple pages?
- How can I change the versions of existing pages?
- How can I downgrade to a previous version of Scroll Versions?
- How can I lock version editing after publish?
- How can I make the Scroll Content Management Bar scrollable?
- How can I manage variant attributes for pages using REST
- How do I deactivate Scroll Versions in a space?
- How do I restrict searches to a specific version?
- How to change the number of available threads
- How to export a version with Scroll Exporters
- How to work with unversioned pages
- Why do I still see Scroll Versions UI elements after uninstalling the app
- What's the difference between Permalinks and Page Keys?
- Why am I getting a notification that "the task Publishing.Preview is currently queued"?
- Why are there pages grayed out in the page tree?
- Why are two pages created when converting an unversioned pages to a versioned page?
- Why does Page Property macro render an error?
- Why do I get the error "Page X will be restricted for Edit if Scroll Versions groups are removed in the target space and cannot be overwritten by the current user" when publishing a space?
- Why do I get the warning "Page XY contains a link to a page YX that cannot be published" when publishing a space?
- Why is a certain macro or app not working in versioned spaces?
- Why versioned pages are shown in the page tree?
- Limitations of use with Confluence 6
- Define Scroll Versions user settings
- Behavior of Inline Comments
- Delete a page and its descendants
- Fix the Macro Rendering Error
- 'Error Loading Children' is displayed in the page tree instead of the child pages
- Disable Scroll Versions Onboarding Notifications
- Importing Content to a Target Version
- Assigning renderable addresses to pages with unrenderable page titles
- Removing unversioned pages
- Split versioned spaces
- Disable the automatic flushing of the index queue at the end of a publish job
- Create a global multi-language glossary
- A banner appears in my spaces regarding the Dark Feature
- Solving the error "Change name 'PAGENAME' must match page naming pattern"
- How to unlock a space?
- Deactivate the Public View
- Reporting on spaces that use Scroll Versions or Translations functionality
- Switching off Scroll Versions or Scroll Translations functionality
Installing Scroll Versions
Installing Scroll Versions is easy. In the Scroll Versions Atlassian Marketplace listing, click Buy it now (or Try it free if you want a 30-day trial version). Once the purchase process is completed, the plugin will install automatically.
Scroll Versions is displayed under Manage Apps > User-installed. Scroll Versions is installed globally across your Confluence system, but is activated on the space level.
For further licensing and purchasing information, please visit our FAQ.
Evaluating Scroll Versions
We highly recommend using a staging system for testing and evaluating any third-party add-on.
If you want to try Scroll Versions before purchasing, you can obtain an evaluation license key through the Atlassian Marketplace. If you need more time to evaluate Scroll Versions, you can extend your trial period.
Additionally, you can have a Confluence system set up for you with trial versions of all K15t Software's Scroll Apps at SWIFT, allowing you to test for 30 days without the hassle of setup/configuration.
Disabling/uninstalling Scroll Versions
- If you want to evaluate Scroll Versions, we recommend to only activate it in a test space without productive data, or install Scroll Versions on a dedicated test system.
- If you want to disable Scroll Versions, please refer to Disable Scroll Versions in version-enabled spaces.
- If you want to totally remove all Scroll Versions meta data, please refer to Delete all Scroll Versions-Related Data.