- Perform and Log Scroll Health Checks
- Restrict Scroll Versions activation by space
- Improve Page Tree Performance in Large Versioned Spaces
- Compatibility with Themes
- Security Advisories
- Minimum System Requirements
- Update Scroll Versions
- Get Scroll meta information
How can I publish only specific single pages instead of a whole space?
This is currently not supported. Avoid too many versions in a space by:
- defining versions for major releases and scheduling changes to those major releases, or
- when you have bug fixes and improvements in minor releases, change them in the major version and re-publish that version. Scroll Versions will publish only those pages that have been updated.
Keep up-to-date with development of this feature by watching this Jira issue: VSN-1219