- Perform and Log Scroll Health Checks
- Restrict Scroll Versions activation by space
- Improve Page Tree Performance in Large Versioned Spaces
- Compatibility with Themes
- Security Advisories
- Minimum System Requirements
- Update Scroll Versions
- Get Scroll meta information
Only Confluence administrators can activate/disable these notifications.
Upon activating Scroll Versions in confluence activates notifications for admin and users.
- Scroll Versions installation notification would be activated for Confluence administrators
- Scroll Versions Getting Started Tour notification for users upon activating Scroll Versions in a space.
Getting notifications for these two can be disabled globally by Confluence administrators globally.
To disable the onboarding notifications:
- Open the General Confluence administration and click Advanced Plugin Settings in the Scroll Runtime section.
- Under display.getting.started.messages click Edit and disable the wanted notification:
i. Uncheck the checkbox 'for admins' to disable Scroll Versions installation notification.
ii. Uncheck the checkbox 'for users' to disable Scroll Versions Getting Started Tour notification.
On this page
- Behavior of Inline Comments
- Delete a page and its descendants
- Fix the Macro Rendering Error
- 'Error Loading Children' is displayed in the page tree instead of the child pages
- Importing Content to a Target Version
- Assigning renderable addresses to pages with unrenderable page titles
- Removing unversioned pages
- Split versioned spaces