- Perform and Log Scroll Health Checks
- Restrict Scroll Versions activation by space
- Improve Page Tree Performance in Large Versioned Spaces
- Compatibility with Themes
- Security Advisories
- Minimum System Requirements
- Update Scroll Versions
- Get Scroll meta information
If you no longer need a space to be available in multiple versions, you can.
We highly recommend making a backup of the space before deleting any versions, publishing individual versions to an archive space before deleting them, and checking the Content in Version Report to ensure you are not unintentionally deleting content.
When you deactivate Scroll Versions in a space, the space will go back to its original state – without any Scroll Versions related information or UI elements.
On this page
- How can I downgrade to a previous version of Scroll Versions?
- How can I lock version editing after publish?
- How can I make the Scroll Content Management Bar scrollable?
- How can I manage variant attributes for pages using REST
- How do I restrict searches to a specific version?
- How to change the number of available threads
- How to export a version with Scroll Exporters
- How to work with unversioned pages