- Conditional Content and Variants
- Workflows and Publishing
- Advanced Content and Help
- Perform and Log Scroll Health Checks
- Restrict Scroll Versions activation by space
- Improve Page Tree Performance in Large Versioned Spaces
- Compatibility with Themes
- Security Advisories
- Minimum System Requirements
- Update Scroll Versions
- Get Scroll meta information
- Can I publish only specific pages?
- Can I use variables?
- Collaborative editing: how should I work with the editor's draft and publish functions?
- How can I bulk change the version of multiple pages?
- How can I change the versions of existing pages?
- How can I downgrade to a previous version of Scroll Versions?
- How can I lock version editing after publish?
- How can I make the Scroll Content Management Bar scrollable?
- How can I manage variant attributes for pages using REST
- How do I deactivate Scroll Versions in a space?
- How do I restrict searches to a specific version?
- How to change the number of available threads
- How to export a version with Scroll Exporters
- How to work with unversioned pages
- Why do I still see Scroll Versions UI elements after uninstalling the app
- What's the difference between Permalinks and Page Keys?
- Why am I getting a notification that "the task Publishing.Preview is currently queued"?
- Why are there pages grayed out in the page tree?
- Why are two pages created when converting an unversioned pages to a versioned page?
- Why does Page Property macro render an error?
- Why do I get the error "Page X will be restricted for Edit if Scroll Versions groups are removed in the target space and cannot be overwritten by the current user" when publishing a space?
- Why do I get the warning "Page XY contains a link to a page YX that cannot be published" when publishing a space?
- Why is a certain macro or app not working in versioned spaces?
- Why versioned pages are shown in the page tree?
- Limitations of use with Confluence 6
- Define Scroll Versions user settings
- Behavior of Inline Comments
- Delete a page and its descendants
- Fix the Macro Rendering Error
- 'Error Loading Children' is displayed in the page tree instead of the child pages
- Disable Scroll Versions Onboarding Notifications
- Importing Content to a Target Version
- Assigning renderable addresses to pages with unrenderable page titles
- Removing unversioned pages
- Split versioned spaces
- Disable the automatic flushing of the index queue at the end of a publish job
- Create a global multi-language glossary
- A banner appears in my spaces regarding the Dark Feature
- Solving the error "Change name 'PAGENAME' must match page naming pattern"
- How to unlock a space?
- Deactivate the Public View
- Reporting on spaces that use Scroll Versions or Translations functionality
- Switching off Scroll Versions or Scroll Translations functionality
Link to pages in a versioned space
You should always link to the master page. To make this easier, Scroll Versions adds a new menu item in the Insert Link screen: Browse Page Tree, which only displays master pages, allowing you to easily insert a link to the correct page.
Scroll Versions will automatically link to the version of the page selected in the Version Picker.
Scroll Versions saves each version of a page as a child page of the master page, with the same title prefixed with a dot and suffixed with the version name. For example:
- Master page: Key Features
- Versioned page: .Key Features v1.0
When you insert a link via Link > Search, all of these pages will appear, so it's highly recommended to use the Browse Page Tree functionality, as otherwise links might break during publish.