- Perform and Log Scroll Health Checks
- Restrict Scroll Versions activation by space
- Improve Page Tree Performance in Large Versioned Spaces
- Compatibility with Themes
- Security Advisories
- Minimum System Requirements
- Update Scroll Versions
- Get Scroll meta information
To make a page available in a specific variant, you define the page's attributes so that they match the allowed values defined in that variant.
Mouse over the page byline, and click Page Attributes to edit the page's attributes. If a page's applied values match to the allowed values in a specific variant, the page will be available in that variant.
You can also set and edit page attributes via Versions > Assign Attributes.