- Perform and Log Scroll Health Checks
- Restrict Scroll Versions activation by space
- Improve Page Tree Performance in Large Versioned Spaces
- Compatibility with Themes
- Security Advisories
- Minimum System Requirements
- Update Scroll Versions
- Get Scroll meta information
You should always link to the master page. To make this easier, Scroll Versions adds a new menu item in the Insert Link screen: Browse Page Tree, which only displays master pages, allowing you to easily insert a link to the correct page.
Scroll Versions will automatically link to the version of the page selected in the Version Picker.
Scroll Versions saves each version of a page as a child page of the master page, with the same title prefixed with a dot and suffixed with the version name. For example:
- Master page: Key Features
- Versioned page: .Key Features v1.0
When you insert a link via Link > Search, all of these pages will appear, so it's highly recommended to use the Browse Page Tree functionality, as otherwise links might break during publish.