- Performing and Logging Scroll Health Checks
- Restrict Scroll Versions activation by space
- Improve Page Tree Performance in Large Versioned Spaces
- Compatibility with Themes
- Security Advisories
- Minimum System Requirements
- Update Scroll Versions
- Get Scroll meta information
You can select which variant to view in the page tree via the Variant picker in the Scroll Content Management Bar. By default it is set to All pages.
The All pages selection is only available in the Author View.
Once you have defined one or more variants, your variants will appear in the Variant picker. Any pages not available in the selected variant will be greyed out in the page tree.