- Perform and Log Scroll Health Checks
- Restrict Scroll Versions activation by space
- Improve Page Tree Performance in Large Versioned Spaces
- Compatibility with Themes
- Security Advisories
- Minimum System Requirements
- Update Scroll Versions
- Get Scroll meta information
When updating Confluence or Scroll Versions, the page tree does not load and the message 'Error Loading Children' is displayed instead.
- All Scroll Versions versions
- All Confluence versions
- Rebuild your Confluence index as described here: Content Index Administration.
The pages are not indexed correctly.
How to give us more information about this error
To be able to further analyze the problem it would be great if you could send us a screenshot of the console when the error occurs to firstname.lastname@example.org.
On this page
- Define Scroll Versions user settings
- Behavior of Inline Comments
- Delete a page and its descendants
- Fix the Macro Rendering Error
- Disable Scroll Versions Onboarding Notifications
- Importing Content to a Target Version
- Assigning renderable addresses to pages with unrenderable page titles
- Removing unversioned pages