- Performing and Logging Scroll Health Checks
- Restrict Scroll Versions activation by space
- Improve Page Tree Performance in Large Versioned Spaces
- Compatibility with Themes
- Security Advisories
- Minimum System Requirements
- Update Scroll Versions
- Get Scroll meta information
Confluence versions 6.0 or newer are only compatible with Scroll Versions versions 3.4.0 or newer.
It's not possible to downgrade from version 3.x to version 2.x
If you are using version 3.x of Scroll Versions, you cannot downgrade to version 2.x.
- Make sure that spaces where Scroll Versions is activated are not edited by users. Ideally, redirect all users accessing Confluence to a maintenance page until the downgrade is complete.
- Uninstall Scroll Versions, Scroll Platform and Scroll Runtime via Add-ons > Scroll Versions > Uninstall,
- download the earlier version you wish to install.
On this page
- Can I use variables?
- Collaborative editing: how should I work with the editor's draft and publish functions?
- How can I bulk change the version of multiple pages?
- How can I change the versions of existing pages?
- How can I lock version editing after publish?
- How can I make the Scroll Content Management Bar scrollable?
- How can I manage variant attributes for pages using REST
- How do I deactivate Scroll Versions in a space?