- Performing and Logging Scroll Health Checks
- Restrict Scroll Versions activation by space
- Improve Page Tree Performance in Large Versioned Spaces
- Compatibility with Themes
- Security Advisories
- Minimum System Requirements
- Update Scroll Versions
- Get Scroll meta information
You can 'freeze' a version to prevent editing after a publish.
- Go to Space Tools > Scroll Add-ons > Versions.
- In the action menu of the version you want to lock, select Hide.
- In the action menu of the version you want to lock, select Manage restrictions.
- Restrict the version to an empty group.
An edit restriction will be applied to the specific version and the version will no longer appear in the version picker, and cannot be edited until the restrictions are removed.
On this page
- Collaborative editing: how should I work with the editor's draft and publish functions?
- How can I bulk change the version of multiple pages?
- How can I change the versions of existing pages?
- How can I downgrade to a previous version of Scroll Versions?
- How can I make the Scroll Content Management Bar scrollable?
- How can I manage variant attributes for pages using REST
- How do I deactivate Scroll Versions in a space?
- How do I restrict searches to a specific version?