The Viewport RSS Feed macro comes by default with the app. The macro allows you to include any RSS Feed you want into your Confluence page.
To use the Viewport RSS Feed macro you need to follow these steps:
- Place the macro within your Confluence page
- Editing the macro settings
- Input the path to the RSS Feed you want to include
- Define the number of posts which shall be shown
- Click on save and publish the page - done.
After publishing the page the macro will render the posts from your provided RSS Feed Url.