Customize the space home page using the detail layout.
The detail layout includes many components with information about the space. This layout presents a lot of different options at once, and is especially useful when using a multi-space help center.
|Filename||my-banner.png||If this setting isn't set, the area is filled with the header color.|
|Other||If this setting isn't set, the news section doesn't display.|
|Free text||Release Notes||The heading for the news section.|
|Free text||Get started||If this setting isn't set, the page title of the marked page displays as the button text.|
2. The news section displays either the two most recent blog posts of the space or the first two child pages of a page with the label "scroll-help-center-news-page". Set what displays here using a theme setting.
3. The call to action button links to a page in the current space marked with the label "scroll-help-center-cta-page".
4. The logo is the space logo of the space.
5. This title is the title of the space home page and is also used as the HTML title.
6. The description, which is the content in the Excerpt Macro on the home page in the space. If there is no Excerpt Macro on the home page, the first 40 characters on the page display as the description.
|Icon||calendar||All available icons and their names are listed here.|
|Free text||Release Notes||If this setting isn't set, the heading defaults to "News", but only if a news source is set.|
|Icon||bookmark-multiple-outline||All available icons and their names are listed here.|
|Free text||Pinned Pages|
|Icon||compass-outline||All available icons and their names are listed here.|
Only the listed values can be chosen from. In this screenshot 'tiles' is set.
If 'list' is chosen, child pages of the home page which don't have children, won't display.
2. Up to three pages with the label "scroll-help-center-pinned-page" or "scroll-help-center-pinned-page-x" with x being a number from 1 to 3, defining a page's position.
3. All child pages of the home page. Pages with the label "scroll-help-center-exclude-page" and their child pages won't display here.