The detail layout includes many detail components about the product space. This layout presents a lot of different options at once and is especially useful when using a multi-space help center.
- The logo is the space avatar of the current space.
- This title is also the HTML title and is the title of the space home page.
- The description is taken from an excerpt on the space home page.
- The news are either the two most recent blog posts of the space or the two first child pages of a page with the label "
scroll-help-center-news-page". Which of the two is used as the source for the news is defined below.
- The call to action button links to a page in the current space marked with the label "
|Other||If this setting isn't set, the news section will be hidden.|
|Free text||The heading for the news section.|
|Free text||If this setting isn't set, the page title of the marked page will be taken as the button text.|
|1||Free text||Pinned Pages||If this setting isn't set, the title won't be shown.|
|3||Free text||Topics||If this setting isn't set, the title won't be shown.|
Only the listed values can be chosen from.
If 'list' is chosen, child pages of the home page which don't have children, won't be displayed.
2. Up to three pages with the label "
4. All child pages of the home page. Pages with the label "
scroll-help-center-exclude-page" and their children pages won't be shown here.