If you set up your help center with multiple spaces, you can customize the portal page to help your users begin their help experience. Learn how to set up a help center with multiple spaces.
Search Bar and Banner Area
The upper area of the portal page displays a large image banner that wraps the search bar and contains the title and subtitle of the help center.
|1||Filename||my-banner.png||If this setting isn't set, the area is filled with the header color.|
|3 & 4||Color||#FFFFFF|
3. The title, which is the title of the home page in the root space. This is also the HTML title of this page.
4. The description, which is the content in the Excerpt Macro on the home page in the root space. If there is no Excerpt Macro on the home page, the first 40 characters on the page display as the description.
On the lower part of the page, users can navigate to the spaces within the help center by choosing a tile for the space.
You can customize:
Theme settings properties
|1||Free Text||Our Apps|
|2||Other||SpaceKey1,Spacekey2,SpaceKey3||Enter spacekeys of the included spaces here. The order you list them in is the order they will appear in. Unlisted spaces do not appear on the portal page.|
|3||Number||3||One row displays up to three spaces and is centered. If you have defined more spaces they will be hidden under the 'show more' button.|
4. The space logo on the tile is the space avatar of the listed space
5. The title on the tile, which is the space name (Space Tools → Overview → Name)
6. The description on the tile, which is the description of the space (Space Tools → Overview → Description)