Scroll Word Exporter allows you to define up to eight levels of numbered and bulleted lists. You can control the indentation, define the bullets and numbering format, change font-size or font-style, and much more.
To control the output of lists you have to create a new style for every level as described below. The following table gives an overview about the name of the styles in your Word template:
|List Level||Name of the list style|
|Numbered List||Bullet List|
Scroll List Number
Scroll List Bullet
Scroll List Number 2
Scroll List Bullet 2
Scroll List Number 3
Scroll List Bullet 3
Scroll List Number 4
Scroll List Bullet 4
Scroll List Number 5
Scroll List Bullet 5
Scroll List Number 6
Scroll List Bullet 6
Scroll List Number 7
Scroll List Bullet 7
Scroll List Number 8
Scroll List Bullet 8
Adding and defining list styles
- Open your Word template, insert a list style and then click the Home tab and select the Styles Pane option
- Within the Styles section, click New Style
- In the field Name enter the name of the Scroll style for your chosen list level, for example 'Scroll List Bullet'
- In the Style based on: drop down, select List Paragrapgh
- In the Format drop down, select Numbering and define the wanted bullet or numbering style
- In the Format drop down, select Paragraph and define the wanted indentation
- Define the rest of the formatting requirements and then click OK.
- Repeat steps two to seven for the additional list levels (up to 8) that need to be defined
- Delete the inserted list element and save your template.