Scroll Word Exporter allows you to define up to eight levels of numbered and bulleted lists. You can control the indentation, define the bullets and numbering format, change font-size or font-style, and much more.
To control the output of lists you have to create a new style for every level as described below. The following table gives an overview about the name of the styles in your Word template:
|Name of the list style
Scroll List Number
Scroll List Bullet
Scroll List Number 2
Scroll List Bullet 2
Scroll List Number 3
Scroll List Bullet 3
Scroll List Number 4
Scroll List Bullet 4
Scroll List Number 5
Scroll List Bullet 5
Scroll List Number 6
Scroll List Bullet 6
Scroll List Number 7
Scroll List Bullet 7
Scroll List Number 8
Scroll List Bullet 8
Adding and defining list styles
- Open your Word template, insert a list style and then click the Home tab and select the Styles Pane option
- Within the Styles section, click New Style
- In the field Name enter the name of the Scroll style for your chosen list level, for example 'Scroll List Bullet'
- In the Style based on: drop down, select List Paragraph
- In the Format drop down, select Numbering and define the wanted bullet or numbering style
- In the Format drop down, select Paragraph and define the wanted indentation
- Define the rest of the formatting requirements and then click OK.
- Repeat steps two to seven for the additional list levels (up to 8) that need to be defined
- Delete the inserted list element and save your template.
Change already defined list level styles
- First, add the Scroll named List levels to the Word paragraph styles in the template
- For each style (eg. Scroll List Number 1), go to Modify style, select Numbering from the drop-down - for Scroll List Number styles click the Numbered tab / for Scroll List Bullet styles click the Bulleted tab
- Now, click the list style desired for the level being modified, eg. 1) 2) 3) or I. II. III.
- Then click Customise...
- You can then further configure the numbering/bulleted style for that level
- After this, click Ok and confirm the changes you made
- Lastly, repeat the process for all further levels of the style - eg. Scroll List Number 2, Scroll List Number 3, etc