Scroll Word Exporter
Take your documentation process to new levels of efficiency by turning your Confluence pages into professionally styled Word documents.
Exporting a Word file
Custom Word template design guide
Managing export templates
Scroll Word Exporter macros
- Add bookmarks to exports
- Add captions to images, figures, and tables
- Change the page orientation
- Change the table format
- Ignore content in Confluence, but include it in exports
- Ignore content in exports
- Generate index terms
- Manually add a page break
- Override the Confluence page title
- Insert an export button
- Keep content together
- Using macros in Confluence
FAQ and knowledge base
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- What versions of Microsoft Word are supported?
- What Word file formats are supported?
- Where are my templates stored?
- Why do Scroll Exporters open HTTP Connections to Confluence?
- How can I perform a debug export?