In Word you can define table headers to repeat on every new page. This is required if you have large tables that span across multiple pages.
To format tables to repeat their headings in Word exports, you must first add the specific Scroll Table to the Word template.
Define repeating table header
To repeat the table header for a specific Scroll Table style:
- Open your Word template, insert a table and highlight it
- Within the Table Design tab, right-click on your specific Scroll Table style (e.g. Scroll Table Normal) that you want to repeat the header and click Modify Table Style
- In the Modify Table Style dialogue, select the drop-down for Apply formatting to: and select Header row
- Following this, click the Format dropdown and select Table properties:
- Within the Table Properties screen, click the Row tab and activate the option Repeat as header row at the top of each page checkbox.
- Click OK and then remove the inserted table from the Word template before saving
When exporting using a Word template with this option enabled, tables that span across multiple pages (in the defined table style) will repeat the headers on each new page.