- Overview on the available styles
- Define styles
- Add structural elements
- Add placeholders
- Add Word macros
- Add bookmarks to exports
- Add captions to images, figures, and tables
- Change the page orientation
- Change the table format
- Ignore content in Confluence, but include it in exports
- Ignore content in exports
- Generate index terms
- Manually add a page break
- Override the Confluence page title
- Insert an export button
- Keep content together
- Using macros in Confluence
Problems with exported Word files
- Page layouts are not respected
- Styles are not displayed correctly
- Tables run off the page
- Links go to Confluence, not to other pages in the export
- Table heading rows in table are not preserved
- Scroll Pagetitle Macro does not work
- Heading levels are different than in Confluence
- Table text is in Times New Roman
- Scroll Versions placeholders do not work in exports
- Extra empty pages in exports
- How can I avoid blank paragraphs
- Problems in Confluence
- Problems with exported Word files
- How heading levels are handled
- Data included in error reports
I have created a template and uploaded it in Scroll Word Exporter for Cloud.
- Where exactly is the template stored now?
- Can I back it up by performing a space or site backup?
On this page
- What versions of Microsoft Word are supported?
- What Word file formats are supported?
- Why do Scroll Exporters open HTTP Connections to Confluence?
- How can I perform a debug export?
- How can I prevent a placeholder error notification from being rendered in my export?
- Why are images not included in the export?