To follow the guides in this section, you must first install the Scroll Exporter Extensions app
You must install the Scroll Exporter Extensions app to use the option outlined in this guide.
Scroll macros can affect exports in two different ways, by either applying changes in exports or by displaying changes on a Confluence page.
Changes displayed in exports
You should add Scroll macros to style a particular part of your exported Confluence content. They can modify export behaviour in the following ways:
- Generate index terms
- Add bookmarks to exports
- Add captions to images, figures, and tables
- Change the table format
- Ignore content in Confluence, but include it in exports
- Manually add a page break
- Override the Confluence page title in exports
- Change the page orientation
- Keep content together
Changes displayed on the Confluence page
You can also use some Scroll macros to modify how a page is displayed in Confluence, without it impacting the export: