Scroll Word Exporter
Create great documentation by turning your Confluence pages into beautiful, professionally styled Word documents. Use native Word files and their styling information as templates to generate exports in your desired look and feel.
Scroll Word Exporter uses Word styles in custom templates to match the formattin …Change the table format
You can use the Scroll Table layout macro to specify how the table following thi …How heading levels are handled
When parsing a tree of wiki pages, Scroll Word Exporter converts both the page h …
- Add bookmarks to exports
- Add captions to images, figures, and tables
- Change the page orientation
- Change the table format
- Ignore content in Confluence, but include it in exports
- Ignore content in exports
- Generate index terms
- Manually add a page break
- Override the Confluence page title
- Insert an export button
- Keep content together
- SHOW MORE
- What versions of Microsoft Word are supported?
- What Word file formats are supported?
- Why do Scroll Exporters open HTTP Connections to Confluence?
- How can I perform a debug export?
- How can I prevent a placeholder error notification from being rendered in my export?
- How can I disable Sentry error tracking?
- How can I disable the Scroll Documents notification?
- SHOW MORE