Although we hope that your experience with Scroll Word Exporter is a smooth one, sometimes problems can occur. The following articles list common problems encountered when using Scroll Word Exporter, and how to fix them.
Problems with exported Word files
- Page layouts are not respected
- Images get exported in poor quality
- Styles are not displayed correctly
- Tables run off the page
- Links go to Confluence, not to other pages in the export
- Table heading rows in table are not preserved
- Scroll Pagetitle Macro does not work
- Heading levels are different than in Confluence
- Table text is in Times New Roman
- Scroll Versions placeholders do not work in exports
Problems in Confluence
- When exporting a page, an error message appears stating: 'You cannot export this page because it is not the latest version'
- 'Queueing Export' export step takes a long time