Our customers are the most important priority for everyone at K15t Software. Our goal is that all our customers are completely satisfied with our products and any interactions with our team.
When you make a support request to K15t Software, we will respond no more than 24 business hours from the time of your request.
Our business hours are Monday – Friday, 9 AM – 5 PM CET. K15t Software is closed on major German Holidays.
Submit a request through our support system by clicking Create Support Request.
Requests made through our forums will be responded on a best-effort basis.
- Help with installation,
- help troubleshooting problems with K15t apps,
- help identifying work-arounds.
Support does not include:
- Product training,
- customers who do not have a valid and current license or active subscription,
- support related to non K15t apps,
- support for Confluence/Jira issues,
- support for Confluence/Jira versions that are no longer supported by the K15t apps,
- support for Client-Configurations that are not supported by the Confluence/Jira versions that the app is installed on,
- Beta or Development releases,
- support related to theme development for Scroll Exporters, Scroll Viewport (although we try to do our best to answer questions in the forums or Scroll Viewport Developer Groups),
- support in any language other than English or German.
Bug fix policy
Fixes are not backported to previous versions due to risk, complexity or because the fix requires changes to an API, code used by third party add-ons, or infrastructure that we would usually reserve for a platform release.