To install Scroll HTML Exporter you must log in with Confluence Admin permissions.
Installing Scroll HTML Exporter
To install Scroll HTML Exporter, you must log in with Confluence Admin permissions.
- Click the cog (settings) icon at top right of the screen
- Once, the administration console is displayed, navigate to Find new apps in the left side bar
- After this, in the search field enter Scroll HTML Exporter and confirm
- Once the search results are displayed, click the Scroll HTML Exporter entry
- Then, to install a trial version, click Try it free
After this a trial version will then be installed automatically and Scroll HTML Exporter will then be displayed under Manage apps section. To learn how to generate an export after installing please see our Get Started guide.
Domains used by Scroll HTML Exporter
If your organization limits network access to a set of allowed domains, for example via firewall or DNS settings, you may need to allow the follow domains in your related settings. Our app supports data residency so depending on where your app content is hosted will determine which domains your organization needs to allow:
|Domains (US region)|
Domains (DE region)