Produce a compiled HTML help (CHM) file for Windows applications. Collaborate and author all of your content in Confluence, and create CHM files to deliver great online and context-sensitive help to your users.
All Scroll Exporter are supporting the REST API. By using the REST API, you can automatically start your exports. For example, you can do an export with every nightly build.Creating a template
Creating custom Velocity context items Using Comala Workflows Placeholders Using …
- Creating a template
- Creating an Export Scheme
- Editing an Export Scheme
- Removing an Export Scheme
- Saving an Export Scheme
- Exporting to CHM
- Setting Up a Development Environment
- Using the Scroll Versions Page Key Functionality for Context-Sensitive Help
- Controlling the Text-Alignment
- Applying Captions to Tables and Figures
- Defining Your Own Metadata
- Ignoring Content
- Indexing Terms
- Inserting Bookmarks
- Overwriting Confluence Page Title
- Using Page Properties as placeholder
- SHOW MORE
- Security Advisories
- Accessing the Bandana Debugger
- Cleaning Temporary Files
- Configuring the Connection Settings
- Configuring the CHM Compiler
- Installing Microsoft HTML Workshop under Wine
- Configuring the Default File Encoding
- Creating a Link on a Page to Export the Content
- Creating an Export using the REST API
- Disabling Templates
- Tuning Export Performance
- Restrict the export functionality in spaces and for user groups
- SHOW MORE
- Are the Scroll Exporters Running in Confluence Cloud
- Hide the Customize Settings for specific spaces globally
- How Can I get the REST URL before Export?
- How can I hide the Customize Settings button in the Export Schemes screen?
- How can I hide the Export Scheme 'My last export settings' ?
- How can I insert an export button to a page?
- How do I get rid of extra empty pages in exports?
- How to make the content start on odd/even page?
- What can I do if my images get exported in poor quality?
- What can I do if my styles are not displayed correctly in the exported document?
- Where can I find my Export Scheme ID?
- Which placeholders are available in the Scroll Exporters
- Why are my links linking to my Confluence system and not inside my exported document?
- Why does the Scroll Pagetitle Macro not Work in Pages Copied with the Copy Page Tree Plugin
- Why do Scroll Exporters open HTTP Connections to Confluence?
- Why is my content not appearing in exported CHM files?
- SHOW MORE