If you have a space with confidential attachments, you can create a full/custom space export without attachments.
- Go to Space Tools → Content Tools
- Click on Export and choose XML Export, click Next
- Choose Full or Custom export, click Export
- After the process has finished, download the archive
- Unarchive it, go to Attachments folder and delete all files in the subfolders (without deleting the subfolders themselves)
- ZIP the Attachments folder and two XML files (entities.xml and exportDescriptor.properties) into archive
If you are on macOS, please make sure to use the Terminal command/third-party app to create archives without systems hidden files (such as .DS_Store). Terminal command:CODE
zip -r archive.zip directory -x "*/\.DS_Store"