A Table of Equations is a list of all the Equations in your document. This article explains how to add one to your Word template.
Add a Table of Code Blocks
- Firstly, in your Word template, go to References → Insert Table of Figures
- After this select the caption label “Equation”
- Then select ok and the Table of Equations will be generated into the template file.
A message displaying No table of figures entries found is displayed in your template, because there aren't yet any equation elements which could be listed there. These will be automatically added in the export.
Style a Table of Equations
Now you can edit the appearance of your Table of Equations.
- Select the table, and click References > Insert Table of Figures
- Next, choose the Equation caption label
- After this choose either from a predefined style in the Formats section or choose From template and then Modify
- Make the necessary style changes and then confirm by selecting ok